Saturday, April 5, 2008

My very recent life.

Morning.. !!

I couldn't sleep like how I used to...oh..wakes up at 11am in the morning or sometimes 12 noon. =.= then..Mom called, just to inform about our daily lunch plan, and usually what I'd like to hear was "Get yourself prepared, we are going out for lunch."
But usually .....lazy ppl like me enjoys lazying in bed with my black Ipod till the very last minute. Sometimes even before I got up from bed, I can hear the auto-gate sound and the sound of a car engine. Oh crap, mom is back, rushed to toilet so to prevent a "war".
As soon as mom gets upstairs, she will be like, "omg van, ure still bathing? I want to bathe also!"
Okay, fine. We "like" to snatch the middle toilet, not really "into" the master bedroom's bathroom.

Back to present.
Yeah, I mentioned that I cant help myself but to wake up earlier. Maybe I'm used to the morning classes. Arh..whatever it is, I'm just trying to say "I can't wake up late anymore."

Speaking of classes, damn it, this is da worse course I've ever taken in my life. There are only 5 students in the class. One out of 4 is a guy, (dunno from which country), we felt pity for him coming all da way to this Uni for such lousy course. LoL and then..for the rest of us (the four girls) are lazy and like to skip class a lot. So even if we came in late for class, still it's considered early. xD
Softwares they used are like "shit". OMG, Macromedia MX???????? Dreamweaver MX????? and their MACs are like, many years ago punya MAC. TOA using new MAC k? Such a big UNI couldn't even afford to get themselves updated. Since not having class yesterday, which is a friday, I decided to look for my TOA Multimedia classmates. Went into the video lab, and saw Windows Vista with all latest versions, Adobe flash CS3, dreamweaver CS3. =.=" WTF, I was damn tulan seeing that, so UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and their comm skills class sucks a lot. Forced students to buy 60 bucks book for just a sem. Damn. I'm not getting it, so how? I dun care.

My classmates(Julia, Yuan Yee, Ann) and myself, skipping like nobody's business, and I do not expect myself to do last minute work (yet I did, very sad right? =/ ) That's the side-effect of a bad course. Aiyaaaa....there's no need to complain so much since I'm not FIT to return to TOA.

Having a car in Sunway doesn't help much, except for the fact that I'm able to visit TOA buddies or hang out at Pyramid.

Dad came to visit me, and we had bak kut teh dinner with Bro and Kim at SS14 on Thursday. Arhhhh I was damn forgetful, do you know what happened? I left the place without my house key(which is on the table), and was searching for it when they dropping me at hostel. =.=" So dad had to drive all the way to SS14 to get back my key. "SO CARELESS" inside the car kena marah like hell. Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My roommie, Diana, is a girl, of course is a girl la...LoL She's a chinese malay mixed(same like Normah), 18 yo this year, a small girl to me. Yeah, we can get along well. But sorry la, I can't talk to you every night, there's always a magnetic wave between me and karen(my lappie) plus the net and my headphone. X_x the unit I live in has been re-renovated before I moved in. And was kinda lucky to have both bathrooms with water heater, pity those with only one. sad. (and dun need to wash toilet!! LoL unlike PJS9) But the man did mentioned dat we might have to move to other units because this unit is mainly for International student. I was like ....WTF? I have to move again? cilakak. @_@

These days I've been going to CC quite often with Nicole and Jason(pig's friend), since so free. =.= actually..honestly, i've never played games in CC. =.=" *sweat* and to wake up at 6 sth early in the morning for breakfast with them. Like major changes in my lifestyle. @_@ haha....but it's a good lifestyle. xD ....thanks to pig lorrr....

The other day I couldnt search for a parking lot in hostel, can't attend flash class(at last was canceled also cos only 1 student was there), back to Pyramid alone. =.=" And..................I did something so retarted!!!!!! Boon, Yin May and Juan....I'm really sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, I'm not in a horrible situation. =(

Sometimes, the world is unfair. Very.
Rich kids (spoilt brats) spent their time like yuppies hanging out late at night, clubbing, drinking, smoking, don't give a damn on studies, flunk ma flunk lor...i have money, can resit how many times I want to. They have no worries, pampered by daddy mummy, what's on their mind is only about love and relationship "arh..i dunno who to choose..i like him but i like the other him also, arhhh..I'm feeling stressed!!) WTF? U call this stress? I have a friend like dis. never seen the real world, and will not survive once they're on themselves. and Whereas............................

Hmmmmmm...lifestyle changed, many things changed, except for one thing, .....I'm still dat blur like always, and, poor listener(as in, i can't hear what ppl said =/), oh yeah, and not to forget, dreamy. fark. cannot change one. =/