Some answers might be a joke. hahah.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
No idea really =/
2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
- listen to my Trance, chill jazzy house, and all emo songs.
- frown?
- be unfriendly
- talk to someone
3. Who is your idol?
Maria Sharapova for sure. =)
4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
err..if there's only a choice, i'll choose London
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Change Sunway into TOA. LOL
6. What is the purpose of your life?
I want to be unique and different from da rest. O.o
7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
Money hahah...pok kai already larrrr =.=""
8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
An sms from someone.... i guess. hahah.
9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
NO. I will never.
10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
no one tags me. LoL
11. What type of person do you hate the most?
EGO, Arrogant, LALAs, childish
12. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Keep it. LOL (but..before dat, buy a MAC BOOK PRO, SONY SZ series notebook, Good speaker, Car, iphone, go for holidays, nintendo WII, what else? XD )
13. What is your ambition?
I F-ing dunno..i just killed my ambition =/
14. What will you do if you got rejected by someone you like?
I do not wish to answer this question.
15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Blur or dreamy
16. What is your favourite colour?
BLACK XD
17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
err.....found your goals? or found a reason to live?
18. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
This is deep @_@
19. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
I'll kill myself 1st. I dun wan to die together with everyone. HAHAHA
20. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Don't betray me.

