A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I do not know what I might do to myself.
..i cant be hurt anymore.
2. What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
I dunno.
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
I've never thought of that, but ..of coz i do wish it will happen. LoL
wedding dream....hmm..will fulfill whatever my another half wants. but it doesnt mean that im not a decision maker.
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you? (What? I'll change the question to : Do you want a Nintendo Wii? instead.)
OF COZ I WAN DUHHHHHHHHHHHH....i wanna play tennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. What's your ideal lover like?
Someone matured, smart, yet playful... xD
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Being loved of course. Sorry, I can't be hurt anymore. I just can't. (ber-emo a lil)
7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings? (What!? I'll change the question, again, to : What do you like to eat?)
Salmon sushi or sashimi =)
and not to forget, Chicken!!!!!!!
and ice-cream xD
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Juanichu's answer:
Awwww, I hope the fella gets AIDS and die.
Reply from Van:
You're so damn evil!!!!
My answer:
I'll make dat fellow suffer from AIDS even after he died! HAHAHAHAHAHHA
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
yeah, I'm kinda weak these days. =(
Need to do some exercise d. T_T
10. What do you want most in life?
The world turns black and white, with demons and devils over-rule the entire universe! Zombies are my buddies, Darkseekers are my soul, make our everything dark, dark..and darker! HAHAHAHA YES IM EVIL!
11. Which do you prefer--writing, or drawing?
Both. It depends. I hate drawing till ...one day...TOA.....
12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react? (Change question: Name your idol!)
1. Maria Sharapova of course!
2. Hyde from L'Arc~en~Ciel
3. Johnny Depp ...muacksssss
4. and never to forget...Lindsay Lohan =)5. Onizuka from GTO..LoL
13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
Juanichu's answer:
My sister <3 href="http://xstrings-puppet.livejournal.com/profile">
xstrings_puppet and a wholeeeee lot bunch of people, which includes hui teng, master, min yay, van, boon, potatou, bean, grandmaturtle, karsun, bikou, keeno, man, alot to name. :33
Van's reply:
Awwwwww Juannnnn....my name is in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD I'm so happy!! Muacksssssssss
Van's Answer:
JUAN!!!!! and many ppl moreeee!!! cannot name all la! @_@
14. Describe yourself in one word.
15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor? (WHAT?! I think I'll change the question to, What do you hate most?)
Heart-broken.
16. How do you deal with stress?
With my beloved Trance, and partly J-rock (coz sometimes J-rock made me lagi stressed, it depends la)
17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
that depends what kinda relationship it is. If it's dat kinda relationship which gonna stay with me for da rest of my life...wow..of coz i WILL.
But if it's....err.....unpredictable and just for fun, then..sorry lor X_x
18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
Hahahah...of course i wil pick the one who loves me duh.
19. What type of friends do you like?
Friends that love me..as a friend.
20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
HAHAHAHAHHA
OF COZ I WIL ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tag anyone who reads dis. Okay?
Okay i'm gonna sleep now, havin early breakfast tomorrow. ZZZzzzzzzzz

