Thursday, August 23, 2007

When everything dies.

The world has been a darker place to be.
I see everything in black,
but a dot of light through da hole of a dark wall.
The dot of light resembles you.
I try to break through the wall,
to reach the light.
While on my way reaching da light,
I noticed something right behind da dot of light.
but, my vision towards da object was blur.
Slowly, da light move towards the object and disappeared.
I was distraught by da movement.
I fell on da ground,
could not help myself,
but to cry like God cries da rain.
I hide my heart,
bleed my heart,
and let death take me away.

All of sudden, I felt heat coming from da hole.
I peep through da hole,
and found da appearance of da dot of light.
Once again,
I gain my confidence,
try to reach da light,
I put my hands through da hole into the other side where da light was.
Unfortunately, da light shines at da blur object,
it did not notice my hands.
I stood there like an IDIOT, still with my hands at the other side of da wall.
It's still there! Reaching for da light. Only an idiot like me would sacrifice anything for da light.

Do you know you meant so much to me?
Do you know what it's like to be alone without you?
Do you know about da sacrifices I've made because of you?
Do you know how I felt about you?
Do you know how much I want to be with you?
Do you know how upset I was knowing that you were depressed?

I want to be there for you.
I want to hold you tight when you're down.
rub away your tears,
and say.......
"I am here."

I have been your shadow for a period of time, never once it fades away.
I do not blame you for everything I suffered,
because you do not even know how I felt about you.
You treated me like an ordinary friend,
or maybe...just an acquaintance.
But it wasn't da same for me.

I try to call your name, but I'm silenced by da fear of dying in your heart.

I might not have seen you for even once, I do not care how do you look like, I just wanted to be there for you.

"Love is not Wrong."

I need you.