The main reason I could be sitting here, blogging, in the afternoon, is ......because...today's my off day la.
Before this, I went through my old friendster blog, remembering da past. There were some leftover comments which touched my heart, and some..which..reminds me of da emo stuffs. I guess "your" comment will never again appear on my blog. *paused* I do not want to think so much.
Based on dat old blog of mine, I WAS so freaking innocent! Obedient! Nice! Pure! A year plus in PJ has completely changed my perspectives of life. But..well..as people grew older, eventually, dey'd search for a meaning of their lives, a direction, and someone to hold on to. I know what I've been doing for da past 10 months. Something which goes against a conventional way, or in a simple way, my family. For over 7 years, I've done another so-called "crime"(for the majorities..considered them as "narrow minded") Yes, it's a sin to them. But, it's NOT a sin for minorities like me. A phrase from SONY, "Like. No. Other" says everything! "Oh hey! I am one of a kind! you are not welcome by da way!"
I was shocked when my cousin wrote "heard dat you're doing great in sales"...... @_@ did i? Sorry, i didn't. =( Have not even reached da target. T_T
Working in HNB is stressed. Really. I repeated this in every of my post, because it is, seriously. But I need money, i need them for my lappie! But overall,..... Actually..i do not need to work, hehe.. I can just sleep, eat, and play everyday! So basically, I am here to LEARN. However, things are easier to say than done. So, you must be thinking of "learning" like how we used to learn in college or Uni, where lecturer will praise you for everything you've done, even if there was a mistake, your lecturer will tell you, "It's okay, no worries, try again next time, i'm sure you will do it!" or maybe..when you were assigned on something fresh and new by your lecturer, they will spend all their effort, patiently, to make you understand. Even if you don't, dey will lead you. So, how it's like to train and LEARN in HNB. It's a total OPPOSITE from what you've got in college. They will juz fark you like nobody does, even if it's not your fault. Most of da times, we need to work according to their mood swings. An "A" might not always right, sometimes, it might be "B". and..there's always a conflict between da upper positions. Most of the times, I got puzzled by the A, B or C procedures. Doing mistakes on things you do not even KNOW or being TAUGHT is a CRIME too. You will never get to see a "FORGIVEN" word in HNB.
My few previous posts were so EMO. I am sick of the sentence, "Life has it's ups and downs." Is there a way, to make everything "UP" ??
I was stupid to fall for you. You ruined my life! Nights I spent working on dat farking figure juz pissed me off. At least show some appreciations, dude! It's been more than a year da feeling goes on and off. At last, someone indirectly has made me turn over a new leaf........WHICH....will not last long. I assumed I will be hurt once again. It's da matter of time. It's not a matter of fact of my negativity, It's a feeling, a situation, where you know there's no way to stand a chance. You are aware on how dat person feels, you know what it's inside. On behalf of dat, I will be leaving here soon, to a place I always wanted to live in, a place I will stay for long, which is PJ. There's no way I'm coming back again, it's enough! Say farewell to EPILEPSY. My pals are there, my freedom is there, no more buggings! no more phone calls! No more bounds! but, to leave an important person. Without you, I should be writing more emo posts.
I wanted to hint you, but was to afraid to do so. Certainly, I do not want to destroy our friendship, which is sort of....like.......growing a lil'. =.=
It might be a joke, or something to play with, but da message from your friend sort of like freaked me out. I tried to act so naturally.....so you won't be able to suspect me.....oh my holy god!!
I guess..it's you who made me move on with my life. @_@

