Life is boring nowadays. Work (doin da same thing everyday), back home, dinner, on9.
Sien...though really stressed working as a "salesman". But what to do? I wanna buy myself something after getting my pay.
1st of all, I wanna get myself an mp4 player! da one from Sony was quite nice. =)
2nd, wanna upgrade Karen to 2GB RAM, dual memory xD
3rd, maybe a 2GB pendrive. hehe..
van does only know how to buy computer related materials..da rest...dunno. LoL..i am a boring person, isnt it?
Apart from the above, there were so many things i wanna do during december! I will resign by then! haha..then i wil be free like a bird!
Got enlightened when Braynard told me he's comin bac fr US dis december!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad da last time we only see each other for juz a while. This time im gonna make sure we'll get to meet up more often. and to share our.......DARK SECRETS ^.^ .................by da way...he's my ex! LoL..i stil kept a pic of us. Handsome anot? hahahahahahaha

well..hope to see you soon!
walao..been single for such a long time after we ended. its like..2 years! OMG, think i need to advertise myself here d. LoL
check dis out!

dis is da symptom for a single Notebook salesman. @_@
haha..juz for fun only la. me not so desperate one. and pls dun ask me about da rainbow color background. thank you.
not only dat..Yi-Wen will be bac from UK for christmas..maybe early december xD
So, The Penang trip for Yi-Wen, Yin May, Juan, and maybe Boon...which was supposed to be today, right now! ....has been postponed to December!! becos I'm working. crap. =.= OMG, i cant wait til dat day! we shall together, hunt for Penang food...HAHAHAHA
Most probably, I will follow them back to PJ...for course enquiries & application..kekekekeke....Sunway Uni here I come!!!! Farewell TOA! =(
and maybe stay for a week at Bro's place, hang out with da gang, and "yum cha" with Boon...hahahaha
See..i started planning for december.........haha...missing study life man!!! working as a salesman sucks a lot. but of cos better than admin job! hehe.
TA DA!!!!! Ching Shiang & Quek will DEFINITELY be around this December!! hahahaha...
OMG......seriously i need to plan my schedule!! so pack....
.....BUT....fun!!!!!
i miss subang..i wanna go bac!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bac here so suffering, to on9, gotta sit on floor in da living room, no proper table and chair....and no ROOM!!!!! &*^#($)^@%*&%$%^
Thank God, I see Doctor Irene today, she allowed me to go bac to Sunway!!! HAHAHA
I tried to dress Gothic, without da black eye shadow on da day of my grandpa's burfday..but
FAILED!! i look like a business man more than anything else. LoL...by da way..im not a butch. =.=




