Wednesday, May 28, 2008

stress please go away. i hate you moron

For god's sake, it's already 12.30 midnight. I'm supposed to sleep an hour ago and to wake up early in da morning to complete my flipbook assignment.

I am really really sleepy now. I am trying my every effort to stretch my eyes open so dat I can type this post without me KO/GG-ed in front of my lappie. I need to express my whatever feelings inside.

I FARKING HATE STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So freaking many assignments ahead, useless exams like Java THEORY, Multimedia Technology, and web programming 1..."nearing". I needed more sleep. I'm feeling so tired and sleepy each day...for the continuous 3 weeks..after da one week mid term break. I couldn't get enough sleep, and assignments still keep coming, and me and my classmates were keep delaying the due date, I do not know when will all these useless assignments end. No matter how much effort I put in on Sat night to complete da whole slide for my useless MM Tech presentation assignment until 3 am in da morning, which got me into having slight fever, sorethroat, nausea, dizzy and a risk of having seizure, but at last it turned out to be rubbish and I need to modify the whole thing.

I am working so hard on something which will not help me in my future career, FOR WHAT I AM DOING ALL THESE RUBBISH??????????????

Very random now..., many times, some people just don't make sense. These people are a real pain in the arse. They're making other's life miserable.

While having stress, my sorethroat is killing me...my neck is a real pain....my pms pain never goes away....my backache just started......there's more to come, dun worry. =.=

I quit TOA for this course because I cannot take stress. But why I am having stress now? TL!!!!