Sunday, May 11, 2008

just so annoying.

It just happened!

That farking feeling is back again! I hate it whenever I wake up alone with dat emo feeling inside. Plus Christopher's sms ...oh we're going to kim gary for mother's day...damn annoying!!!!!!!! when mom never bother to reply my mother's day wishes I sent to her earlier. I packed my stuffs, everything, was waiting for da KTM bus. Too bad..i was sweating like hell with my backpack, was standing there for 20 mins, at last i gave up. The taxi's charging at RM10 to subang ktm and 25 to kl ktm, i dun mind paying RM25 if i've already bought da ticket, but it was all last min plan. Having a week holiday, should have gone bac to penang for mother's day yesterday. I was stupid enough, no wonder mom did so. Now i am stuck here..on a sunday during a mid term break. that doesnt make sense for me, i should have now enjoying lunch at kim gary instead of suffering from hunger now, since i never had anything yet. TL.

Now all I want, is to have BBQ steamboat. I want!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah..well. Happy Mother's Day