Listening to: Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Gabriel & Dresden Chillout Mix)
Mood: Sleepy, tired, contented
Had a very satisfied, expensive and good buffet dinner just now at shangri-la hotel in KL town with my dad, his friend and his wife from Singapore. So NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! .....luckily dis afternoon had light lunch only at kim gary xD
On da way back to Sunway from KL, I was sitting in da car listening to my Ipod while dad was driving. I've came across a song by Selena, Dreaming of you. I'm sure many ppl heard about it. Somehow, da feeling given by da song was so different from what i felt da last time. It was so emo, and ........the chorus has made me think of someone.
Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight,
till tomorrow i'll be holding you tight,
and there's nowhere in this world i'd rather be,
then here in my room,
dreaming about you and me.
I had a good happy sweet day today, starting from the early morning. I'm feeling lonely now. Need to sleep. Good night.
12.30am

