I do not know what i should start with.. am very clear about da contents for this post..but i juz cant start with the opening. so........
dis is juz one of my random updates on my life. and it sounds boring...i know. =.=
so..i'll juz forget about the opening..and straight to da point! sigh! .....sigh sigh...
streamyx users used to complain a LOT about their connections...like..."streamyx sucks", "TMnut".."streamyx always "down"....etc etc......so..to save up da cost, me and housemate decided to switch to maxis wireless broadband since there wasn't a phone rental charges. but..problems started to happen..im tired of repeating my problems..but..as a maxis user, i do want to comment.
i am REGRET to be a MAXIS WIRELESS BROADBAND user. seriously. STREAMYX! I miss you so much.
........nowadays..I felt uneasy with something. Nothing could help myself but to make me think of dat someone. As far as I myself clearly know, I will be going back to PJ-Sunway in few months time, and will never be back again. Previously, dat feeling was exciting, it's like da best day of da year! Omg omg...!!! Looking forward to meet my pals!! Talk cock sing song!!
Eventually..some tiny parts in my heart have began to act differently. It says: "dat Someone, Somebody.....you do not want to leave!"
I wish you could come to my blog.
I wish you would read this particular post.
I wish you will understand on things I wanted to express from my heart.
I wish you will feel what I'm feeling these days.
Time is limited, counting da days, as it goes lesser.. The fear..of saying goodbye to you makes my heart beats as fast as it can go. I've been wondering around...brainstorming..and getting more ridiculous nowadays, especially on my actions. Whenever you try to express something to me, I couldn't help myself but to act ridiculously. Just like the other day, you were pissed off on somebody, you felt you've been accused by dat someone, you tried to tell me quietly, expressing your anger towards dat dude. That moment, I felt terribly sorry for what you've faced. All I wanted to do is comfort you in a soft manner, or to put my arm over your shoulder and say "It's okay". But somehow, I just couldnt do it. In such a short time, I can't decide what I should do, as long as you do not suspect me. So, all I could do is, to reply with something so stupid and lame like "whoa, keng!".........I felt regret on my every ridiculous actions, but then..it's too late. I always wanted to be there for you, I always wanted to put a smile on your face, and I always wanted to let you know how much I care for you. I might not be someone you know for years, since..i just knew you, but...you've became someone important in my life. That feeling just happened to grow without you knowing neither do I. Somehow, I wish to let you know how I feel about you but was too afraid to let you know..what happens if you in a sudden avoid talking to me? I certainly do not want unnecessary things like dis to happen in me. It's better to remain as friendship than to lose everything. At the end, nothing is gonna happen, as long as I see you everyday.
LIFE is COMPLICATED.
ps: I re-read da whole post, found the sentences are boring. Maybe I'm too sleepy. =.=
Well, let fate decide. If it's mine, it will be.

