Thursday, July 26, 2007

Borders Luck















Obviously, da picture above shows Borders bookshop.

........................

Okay, juz now when i was bathing in da bathroom, something popped up in my mind.

3 & 1/2 months ago..which was..erm..March! I was having exploration week holiday, so me and Boon decided to go down to KL Sg. Wang. We had our lunch there and later i could not tolerate with da crowd..(since i hate crowded area), so we walked over to Times Square, which was so much better compared to dat Sg. Wang. =.= There, we went into Borders bookshop. (omg, its like a miracle to have me walking into a "bookshop"!) F.I.N.E.........................

so..i went thru some of the book covers, and found one quite interesting. It was a horoscope book for Year 2007 by some popular writer..i guess. *swt*

so, lazy people like decided to grab one of da pisces version (since i'm a pisces), sit on da bench TRYING to ENJOY da book. The first page shows compatibilities with other horoscopes. It was devided into a few categories, like best compatibility in working, friendship, marriage and overall...
Slowly i read thru one by one. Beyond my expectation, the "overall" compatibility belongs to cancer, its like..every pisces and cancer knew about it. For your info, 2 of my best friends are Cancers too. =)
However for the "less" compatibilty...it belongs to Virgo. I was quite disappointed. crap.
I continue reading, till it reaches Marriage or maybe relationship. I was anxious about it, wondering who would it be. As soon as i got the answer, very surprisingly, I got enlightened! It was Virgo!! Virgoooo.............neither pisces, cancer, gemini nor taurus. but...VIRGO! OMGGGG...WTF.......

Later Boon explained to me dat da main reason is because + and - will always connect together. HAHAHAHAHA....................It was so fun comin into a "bookshop"!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I do definitely hope dat it is real...REAL!
GOD BLESS ME.
I am still waiting for a Virgo. So close yet so far. sigh!

xD