Name : van
Birth Date : March 15th
Current Status : Single and available..but only available for "dragon".
Eye Colour : black or brown?
Hair Colour : Black
Right or Left : Right
LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : no money
My Weaknesses : too dreamy and blur
My Perfect Pizza : anything
LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : online
My bedtime : sunway - around 10 to 6 penang - around 10 to 11.30 =.=
My most missed memory: my life in TOA, sunway.
LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : coke
Single or group dates : doesnt matter
Adidas or Nike : doesnt matter
Tea or Nestea : what is nestea? =.=
Chocolate or Vanilla : doesnt matter
Cappuccino or Coffee : *puke*
LAYER 5 : DO YOU…
Smoke : errr.....................no.
Curse : always
Take a shower : abothen
Have a crush : dragon
Think you’ve been in love : guess so
Go to school : what to answer?
Want to get married : well, we'll see.
Believe in yourself : i dunno
Think you’re a health freak : sometimes. recently quite.
LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : not into it.
Gone to the mall : oh man, dis is stupid.
Been on stage : uncountable
Eaten sushi : yeah
Dyed your hair : once
LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER…
Played a stripping game : haha..no.
Changed who you were to fit in : no. be myself! do whatever i wan to.
LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To be married : stop dis pls.
LAYER 9 : IN A GUY
Best eye colour : i dunno
Best hair colour : i dunno
Short hair or long hair : i dunno
LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A minute ago : talkin to ching shiang
Hour ago : at Tesco
1 day ago : online
1 month ago : suffering fr high fever
Year ago : assignmentsSSSSsssss! TOA! sunway!
LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love : TRANCE!
I feel : lonely
I hate : my stupid life
I hide : everything.
I miss : my life in PJ, my sunway room, TOA friends, TOA, everything in sunway. T_T
I need : dragon. =(

