Friday, January 4, 2008

updates in PeeJay

UPDATES.

I am at my bro's office. Helping him to design some ad layouts. Very difficult because I don't understand about his fitness programs and concepts.

OH yeah! If I don't have a car, I WILL NEVER WANT TO LIVE IN DAMANSARA PERDANA again! damn! need to take so many freaking buses to reach a destination.

for ex.

Damansara Perdana -----> MidValley (4 buses) siao!!!!

We met yi-wen! but she's gone to London again today. =(
pai seh..juan, forgotten bout ur comic. haha.
minyay..sunway lagoon? when? when? haha
spent new year's eve with boon and his housemates/friends, we had bbq steamboat buffet on dat night till 12am. LoL
seeing quek sze chia tomorrow, crash in her place! jump on her bed!

and by da way, I am pok kai(no money) d. and i cant stand makan-ing his food. shhhhh. i had nightmares about brown rice. T_T sobbsssss

I have yet been to sunway la!!! next wednesday going bac to Penang. I miss my mom's home cooked food sosososo muchhhh!!!

okay, that's all i can think of. i guess. and i dun miss HER! I DON'T! You've disappoint me! I'm feeling a lil' emo, but I DON'T MISS YOU!