Saturday, October 25, 2008

Spending day


I am officially broke!!

Last Saturday, I met up with Boon at Bukit Bintang. We had lunch at some stinky hawker's shop above Sungai Wang Plaza. No choice la, save money ma.

After that, Boon took me to this art and design bookshop nearby and I realised they are the one selling art book in front of TOA block A. Didn't know they owned a shop O.o
I bought an outdated Territory magazine at 27 bucks.















But the contents were great!! XD

We walked over to Low Yat Plaza(the place I love to go LOL) Checking out the price list for external DVD writer. After comparing all pricelist from a few accessories shops, I decided to buy a SAMSUNG Super-WriteMaster external DVD writer at a price of RM200 at Sri Computer.
















....and then
















30 bucks at the same shop.

Passed by the place selling pen drive. RM19 for 2gb, so worth it la. but I don't really like the black one, so bought another Kingston transparent blue one at RM20 for Rcenic, different 1 buck only. =P















Special Thanks to Boon, who helped me to carry my dvd writer and accompanied me. He live in Cheras k? I love you so much!!! ..............as a friend, LoL

I have to carry all stuffs I bought while taking Monorail, then LRT, then to Kelana Jaya to drive my car back to Sunway. RO sms-ed me if I was in Pyramid, but then when I was to about to walk to Pyramid, she told me her aunt on da way to fetch her edi. Damn sweat.

So I met up with her da next day for lunch at Yip's Kitchen. The set meal not worth it. 4 pieces of chicken and rice and a small cup of Ice lemon tea cost RM9.90++ BUT, I paid RM0 because she belanja-ed me!!! So happy!! LoL