Tuesday, July 8, 2008

memorise JAVA?

This post was written in my livejournal blog yesterday:

I was trying my very best to memorize the codings for tomorrow's JAVA exam.
Trying not to fail,
trying not to resit da whole farking subject.

The problem is, I am having difficulties memorizing the codes.
I've tried to write all them down in notepad without looking at the answer, but failed.

The more I tried, da more I got it wrong. I just can't take it anymore. What I did was worth it? Did I learn anything?

The answer is NO!!! N - O - NO.......

I don't even understand the basic of JAVA, but here I am to memorize the whole farking codings. Who da hell memorizes codes for programming? It's not even an open book test.

What kinda syllabus is this? Wasting my time, my effort.

FINE.

I'm giving up. Who give a damn about memorizing codings?

If i were to fail the subject, I'm going bac to TOA.

I don't care no more.

and dis dumb blogspot I am supposed to blog can't even load its main page, even til now.
All thanks to dis farking strict hostel's connection. Upgrade ur connection duh!