Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Question

You began to ask me about it.
I denied.
I denied dat was about you.
Da way you responded does not seem to appear like how I want it to be.
It broke my heart,
yet,
I still need to be strong.

A broken heart.
To stand still,
To keep each from being apart,
How long could it last?
How long could it survive?
When it'd be da right time to fall apart?
and never be mended again?

I wish something could shut my mind,
Seperate me from everything I've been thru with you.
Send me to somewhere,
Far far away,
Not to see you again.

What is LOVE?
Yes,
I am telling you.
Love is Evil.
Love kills.
Love is danger.
Get da hell out of it,
before it's too late.

I'm sorry. I could not tell you. I cannot afford to be hurt once again.